Copper Reducer Bend
|10,000-99,999 100,000-10,000,001 10,000,002+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2.5 US $2.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||12, 000, 000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- V profile copper press fittings
- 36 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: 9002R
- Shape: Reducing
- Angle: 90 Degree
- Technics: Bending
- Color: Red
- Quality Control: 100% Inspection
- Trademark: GUTPRESS
- Specification: 1/2" -2"
- HS Code: 74121000
- Connection: Press
- Head Code: Round
- Material: Copper
- Certification: ASME, ANSI
- Size: 1/2"-2"
- Profile: V Profile Copper Press Fitting
- Transport Package: Inner Box/Carton
- Origin: Taizhou. China
Customer Question & Answer (0)
DBW copper press 90° reducer elbow
- For use with ASTM B 88 tubing
- Components: EPDM sealing elements
-Available in sizes 1/2" to 2"
Features and benefitsInstallation Instructions
The original copper press joining solution
Available in sizes 1/2" to 2", including elbows,couplings,tees,reducer, fitting reducer,caps,
Customizable with three sealing elements, EPDM, HNBR,FKM
leak detection feature identifies un-crimped connections
compatible with most common pressing tools and jaws in the market
All tubing must comply with the ASTM B88 standard
Operating pressure: 200PSI CWP max
Operating temperature range:-20°F-250°F
- Hydronic heating
- Compressed air
-Low pressure steam
- Cut tube square using a tube cutter or fine tooth saw
- Deburr tube ID using a deburring tool
- Deburr tube OD using half round file
- Check fittings bead to ensure seal is present. Do not use any type of oil lubrication
- Mark tube to proper fitting insertion depth( see insertion depth chart below)
|Fitting Insertion Depth Chart(1/2"-2")|
- Turn slightly while sliding press fitting onto tube. Slide all the way to insertion mark and make contact with stop
- Place press tool at a right angle over fitting bead .Start the pressing process. Please see specific tool manufacturer for tool instruction
- What is the DBW press fittings system rated for regarding pressure and temperature?
- For what types of applications is the DBW system approved?
- For what types of media is the DBW systems designed?
- What products are included in DBW system offering?
- What does EPDM stand for?
Company and production line view:
-How do you ship the products?
-What is the warranty for the product?